Acetone Additives (Made to Order)
Shake the additive bottle until contents are CLOUDY, pour desired amount directly into the acetone container. Gently shake acetone container to disperse the ingredients (fizzing/bubbles are normal). Additives may discolor acetone slightly but will not stain the nails or alter effectiveness or clean up abilities. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep finished mixture away from heat and flame. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Separation of additive ingredients between uses will occur, filmy appearance in the bottle is normal, shake again to disburse. Discard unused product after 1 year.
100% USP rated vegetable glycerin, distilled water, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, vegetable based poly-80, pthalate free/skin approved fragrance oils.
Suggested additive to acetone ratios:
1 oz (30ml) vial to 12-18 ounces of acetone.
- Butterbeer - warm butterscotch pudding
- Campire - a sensual woodsmoke type
- Cornucopia - spiced apple and pear
- Coven - cinnamon clove
- Dragon's Blood - blood orange, clove, rose and patchouli
- Fruit Loops - just like the sugary cereal
- Harvest Moon - fall fruits, pumpkin and cinnamon
- It's Wa-Fall Ya'll - pumpkin pecan waffles (a strong dupe of the B&BW scent)
- Love Spell - VS Love Spell dupe, fruit punch scent
- Marshmallow Fireside - creamy marshmallow with woodsmoke (a very close dupe of the B&BW scent)
- Rose: fresh rose petals
- Sage: fresh cut sage, more spicy than sweet
- Tea & Cakes: warm & rich earl grey tea and a fresh slice of almond cake
- Tobacco & Vanilla: Smooth & spicy tobacco leaves, sweet vanilla with a hint of muskiness
- Zombie - spiced cranberry
This item is made to order. Order turnaround time on this item is estimated to be approximately 10 business days from the close of the sale. Customers will be notified in the unlikely event of an extension.