Acetone Additives M to Z - Preorder
Shake the additive bottle until contents are CLOUDY, pour desired amount directly into the acetone container. Gently shake acetone container to disperse the ingredients (fizzing/bubbles are normal). Additives may discolor acetone slightly but will not stain the nails or alter effectiveness or clean up abilities. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep finished mixture away from heat and flame. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Separation of additive ingredients between uses will occur, filmy appearance in the bottle is normal, shake again to disburse. Discard unused product after 1 year.
Not for direct use on skin or nails - please mix and use with acetone only.
100% USP rated vegetable glycerin, distilled water, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, vegetable based polysorbate 80 and phthalate/paraben free skin approved fragrance oils.
Scents utilize fractionated coconut oil as the carrier oil per the manufacturer.
Suggested additive to acetone ratios:
1/4 oz (7ml) vial to 4-8 ounces of acetone.
1 oz (30ml) vial to 12-18 ounces of acetone.
I recommend adding a little at a time until you find the ratio you enjoy best! Many users also report that they like adding several couple drops to an acetone cleanup glass each time instead of dumping it all in the bottle. Vials will come with a dropper lid unless denoted otherwise on the listing.
- Pineapple: sweet sugared pineapple
- Pineapple Birthday Cake - yellow cake with white frosting and pineapple
- Pink Sugar: cotton candy, strawberry, vanilla and musk
- Pushing Daisies: Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume dupe
- Rose: Scent of fresh roses
- Sage: fresh cut sage, more spicy than sweet
- Sweet Tea: Smells just like a glass of fresh brewed iced tea
- Snow Cakes: marzipan, almond and cinnamon
- Tea & Cakes: warm rich tea and a fresh slice of cake
- Til' Death: rose, jasmine, ylang and spice with a hint of dirt and spicy sage.
- Tobacco & Vanilla: Smooth, spicy, sweet with a hint of muskiness.
- Toasted Marshmallow - toasted sweet vanilla marshmallow
- Yuzu: a citrus aroma of Japanese grapefruit
Order turnaround time on this item is estimated to be approximately 10 business days from the close of the sale window. Customers will be notified in the unlikely event of an extension.